2018 NephroNet Conference
NephroNet is in the preliminary planning stage of the 1st Biennial NephroNet Nephrology Update Conference, scheduled for May 17-20, 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia. Nephrology thought leaders from around the United States will convene for a four-day meeting that will challenge all participants to examine their current treatment practices through the lens of cutting edge information gleaned from the latest clinical trials.
This conference will be focused on creating a unique venue for sharing information with practitioners (physicians, advanced care nurses, nurses and clinical trial professionals) regarding the newest CKD therapies and studies resulting from NephroNet facilitated and other cutting edge clinical trials.
The conference will
- Ensure that practitioners treating CKD patients have access to the latest information to support disease specific treatment decisions
- Increase effectiveness of CKD patient treatment through dissemination of latest therapies and recommendations
- Unveil findings from a NephroNet sponsored CKD patient survey focused on identifying key factors in the ‘treatment experience’ as a first step in creating an evidenced based practice on CKD practitioner/patient protocols
- Facilitate a networking and information sharing opportunity between practitioners and experts in the CKD field
- Provide a venue for expert interaction to promote and foster cross fertilization of ideas leading to potential of additional clinical trials
- Create an ongoing venue for information dissemination and exchange to support advancement of treatment protocols and therapies all aimed at improving patients’ lives and
- Be professionally videotaped, reformatted and edited to create cloud-based accessible continuing education opportunities.